197.242.76.250
Supreme Pet | Product Range | | Brackenfell, , Cape Town


.




Comes in the following flavours: Roast Beef and Mixed Grill   Formulated by a qualified nutritionist High in protein at 22% of which 70% is meat and animalderivatives and the remaining 30% is of vegetable origin It conta
R 120.00
Quick View


Comes in roast beef flavour Maintains condition and health All the necessary vitamins and minerals No artificial colorants & flavourants No preservatives Contains healthy oils for health shiny coat 18% Protein Complete & Bal
R 110.00
Quick View


Comes in tender beef & fillet flavour   Super Premium Product 27% Protein & 12% Minimum Fat All the necessary vitamins and minerals for growth Chondroitin and glucosamine for healthy bone development Contains
R 135.00
Quick View