For all official information and updates regarding Covid-19 visit the South African Department of Health website at www.SAcoronavirus.co.za or their WhatsApp line on 0600-123456. If you want your own WhatsApp Chatbot visit www.whatskonnekt.com
Supreme Pet Elite
Comes in the following flavours: Roast Beef and Mixed Grill
- Formulated by a qualified nutritionist
- High in protein at 22% of which 70% is meat and animalderivatives and the remaining 30% is of vegetable origin
- It contains a minimum fat content of 8%
- Contains Healthy Oils
- No artificial flavouring
- No preservatives
- Absorption of product is on average 85% which results in less deification
- Contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals
- Mini chunks to aid with digestibility and accessibility for smaller dogs.
- Meets and exceeds AFFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) and South African nutrition guidelines.
- Members of PFI ( Pet Food Industry)